Sunday, March 22, 2015

Jessica T's Sunday Etsy Finds!

Jessica T has shared with me some wonderful new items just listed on Etsy! Jo Ann's fabrics is now carrying Doctor Who Print Fabric and I have not yet got my hands on any but some wonderful dolly dress makers have! The above is a listing for A Tardis Dress offered at $15! I love this look! A great wrap dress and it can be viewed and ordered from Wee Whimzy Wardrobe by clicking here.

Jessica Also found this fashion forward Paris themed outfit on Dollicious Clothes Etsy Shop. Check it out by clicking here.
 These are both fantastic finds from Etsy shops we have not featured before here on our blog!
Thank you Jessica T for introducing us to them!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: