Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Madelon's Easter Egg Display Plate and Table Cloth Ideas!

Madelon shares with us her Easter Egg display plate. I shared my egg plate craft on Doll Diaries yesterday and Madelon was inspired to make one of her own. I love how it turned out.
"I thought that your flower egg holder was great and wanted to see what I could make/repurpose. I decided to use this painted candlestick with flower shaped bases."
 I love how this turned out! The flower shape holds the eggs perfectly and the bunny is so cute!
"I used a 97 cent table cloth and cut it down to doll size, I got it at Walmart"
"The bunnies and eggs are from the Dollar Tree"
Keep your eyes out for inexpensive everyday items like these that you can use in your dolls holiday
play set collections!
Thank you Madelon for sharing with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment