Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Paris Themed Swap Items A Swap I Did On My Swap-Bot Group

Today I wanted to share with you my Paris Themed Swap I put together for my partner on Swap-bot. We do monthly doll sewing swap challenges in my group and I hosted this Paris themed swap.

 For my partner Betty I made a Pink Beret from the Free Beret Pattern on American -Girl-Outfiters.Com Website click here for the pattern, 
I also made a simple skirt from the book Sew in Style, a Pull over Tank top embellished with a heart and matching socks. I also included a bracelet with an Eiffel Tower charm that I made and some dolly Chocolate Croissants and a box I picked up at Micheal's the craft store to put them in.
This was such a fun swap to make and I hope my partner enjoy's it! I love making and swapping doll items on Swap-bot!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment