Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Is Here! Check Out These Spring Etsy Dresses!

It is Spring! Time for wonderful weather, fun dresses and Easter Chocolate. Today I am sharing some of my favorites from one of my favorite Etsy Shops. The above listing is one I adore. I love the matching hats and gloves in this Spring set from My Girl Clothing Co. 
Also listed is this Purple Lilacs Dress I think is stunning. My favorite colors are featured in this dress and listing. Click here to find out more.
 This is a beautiful listing for a White Dress perfect for Communion or fancy doll play. Click here to learn more about this beautiful dress.


Not technically a Spring Outfit but I just had to share this Annie Inspired listing as well! I love this set and you can buy everything seen here (doll and back ground excluded) for $42! Click here to customize your listing.

There are so many wonderful things listed in My Girl Clothing Co's Etsy shop for Spring, Check it out by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment