Sunday, April 12, 2015

Monochrome Magic! 4 Etsy Fun Finds.

Monochrome is all the rage and I love this outfit from Jackie's Heart and Soul. This 3 piece set is offered at $20 in her fun Etsy Shop, to view it please click here.
I love this one by JillRodgersDesigns Etsy Shop. This one is offered at $12.95.
 Black and White Polka Dots and I am hook line and sinker for this beautiful set from My Girl Clothing Co. I love the shoes!!! Check this stunner out (Pearls and shoes included) by clicking here.
 Sewn By Jen Etsy Shop offers this set I wish came in my size! I love the floral print. Click here to view the shop and  listing. 

I love Monochrome black and white outfits as there is so much you can do with them! Check these out and more on Etsy.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment