Thursday, April 9, 2015

Punch Place Plus A Great Place To Stock Up For Your Next Dolly Party!

I just placed another order with Punch Place Plus. I have been a customer for years now. If you are going to throw a Doll Party or are putting together a craft night for doll lovers you are going to want to check out Punch Place Plus. This on line store has some really great deals. The Shirts shown above are $3.50 each! They are well made and are perfect for parties. Five colors to choose from and at that price way less then the hassle of pulling out your machine. Click here to find out more.
Also tops on my list are the hair bands for 18 inch dolls these are a must have in all doll hairstyling kits and completely affordable at only  $4.40 for 12!
Punch Place Plus Ships to Canada and is very reasonably priced click here to view this amazing craft website and see for yourself! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I was looking for a great price on t-shirts! These will be perfect for me to use with my granddaughters this summer. Now all I need to do is choose a design. Loved the computer DIY kit.

    ReplyDelete