Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Lots Of Love For Logo-Loops.com

I was sent some Logo-Loop Headbands to review from www.logo-loops.com and Thea and I had so much fun with them. One of the things I noticed right away was that these headbands are stronger and felt like they would hold back our very thick hair. The quality is clearly there in the embroidery too! Dollar Store ones are not so great for us they loose their shape and stretch really quickly.
"Every logo loops headband is made of 90% cotton and 10% lycra for a snug fit, holding back those flyaway hairs. But be assured these stretchy accessories won’t cause a headache unlike stiff wire or plastic headbands. These 2¼” wide themed headbands are ideal for a round of tennis, bike riding or strolling the mall thanks to their absorbency. When bands get dirty, simply machine wash in cold water with the band flipped inside out. Toss in the dryer at low heat. Of course these headbands are “just right” because they’re invented by and the business is owned by a mom of two girls!"

These are some of my favorite ones from their website, modeled by niece Thea.
Here is me in the one I ordered for myself! This is me after mowing the lawn it still in place! I love it! Here is a bit more about what you need to know about Logo Loops!
logo loops $13.99 Headbands are great for all girls! They maintain “memory” and are non-slip. Logo loops can be seen on sports fields, in school classrooms, on stage, in sororities and on cheer squads. They're not just a fashion statement, but compliment any outfit or uniform while keeping hair away from face and eyes. 1½” or 2¼” styles."
Logo-Loops are sold on line and in select stores but you can view their shop and fabulous designs by clicking here.
You can also do custom orders! I love the holiday ones too!
Thank you to Logo Loops for sending these headbands our way! I can not wait to place an order for more! I have so many designs in mind!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment