Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tea Party Fun And Teething Necklaces In One!

Earlier this week when I went to the Vancouvermom.ca event and was given a wonderful take home bag filled with goodies from local Vancouver Based Businesses. By far the most exciting thing in my bag was this amazing Teething Necklace from loulou Lollipop Vancouver. These are not only Stylish and Safe Silicone they are the perfect tea time and party accessory.

My niece Phoebe just started teething and we loved how quickly she took to her necklace. Mom's can wear these  necklaces too, I actually am thinking of ordering one from their Etsy Site for myself, no one needs to know that it's teething jewelry! We had a lovely little tea party and photo shoot Friday and it was so much fun to see her able to play with Thea and I.
If you have a young doll lover like my teething niece or are looking for some fun Toddler party gifts check out loulou Lollipop Etsy Shop by clicking here.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment