Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Message From Karen Mom Of Three


For almost a year now I have been doing two posts a day on my blog, for the next little while I am going to have just one post a day. I hope you will understand and as soon as time permits I will do my best to get back to multiple posts! 

I will be traveling a bit over the next month and there will be daily posts but I did not want you to worry or wonder why there is only going to be one post a day. When time permits I will get multiple posts up a huge thank you to Madelon for her help with so many wonderful posts! 
Thank you all for your wonderful support and daily visits!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you have lots of fun on your travels😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that I don't enjoy all your posts, but one a day will be great for me. I subscribe to too many blogs, LOL, and do not get to read them all every day. I know I should cut back on my email but who would I cut? Safe travels and good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Karen, don't feel guilty! Most bloggers (like me) feel good if they get one post per day done - or even one a week! You share so much and I see your stuff everywhere. So enjoy your travels and we'll look forward to whatever you do going forward.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete