Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thinking about Christmas...Yes I know it is July

So I am thinking about Christmas already, it is kind of what I do and I went on line to see what I could find for American Girl Dolls on Etsy. This hand knit Santa suit made me laugh and I think it would be very cute on one of your dolls. Made in Canada by The Doll Market Etsy Shop this outfit is offered at $9.90 US and now is the perfect time to pick up and put away for those holiday photos and holiday surprises. Click here for shop and listing.

It turns out that I am not the only one who thinks about Christmas a head of time either! My Girl Clothing Co has this stunning green Christmas Dress offered on their shop site for $28 Click here for shop an listing.


Some of you may scream "it's too early" but if you are someone who keeps that spirit of the holidays with you year round and you are a planner and a doer now is the perfect time to plan and create the most wonderful dolly holiday ever.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Never too early for Xmas. In Australia people will often do Xmas in July - just to have a cold version.

    ReplyDelete