Friday, August 14, 2015

Beautiful Sets For Bitty Baby


I just found Etsy shop LimeSewda and the stunning sets for bitty baby. This includes a diaper bag, diapers, baby doll wipes in a dolly case, blanket, bib and burp cloth! If you think there is too much handmade cuteness in this listing alone, the shop is even cuter!
There is a listing I am just crazy about, it is a 3 diaper set that includes dolly baby wipes in a handmade case! Click here for this listing.
At the time of writing this post there are 24 listings for bitty baby items in LimeSewda's Etsy shop and it is worth a click over just to take in all the sweet items offered in store.Click here to visit Limesewda.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment