Monday, August 10, 2015

Delightful Dolly Shoes 3 of My Etsy Favorite Listings

Today I wanted to share three of my Etsy favorite Shoes first I wanted to start with the purple and white slip on flats from Rainbow Lily Designs Etsy shop. These look like shoes I would purchase and a pair your tween doll lover would gladly enjoy! Click here for shop and listing.


My Girl Clothing Co has a really cute pair of "tom'" inspired shoes and I just love the pattern these little shoes are offered at $10 and are beautifully made! Click here for shop and listing.
I am a huge fan of felt shoes for play (just don't leave them on your doll with out socks as the color can transfer) and this little pair is perfect for your girl or boy 18 inch dolls click here to visit Sherry's Craft Patch Etsy shop, these come in pink or blue! 

Too cute not to mention when talking about shoes is this doll shoe hanger from Sew Cute Forever Etsy shop, $19 and it holds 9 pairs of doll shoes! Click here for shop and listing.

I am always impressed when I find an Etsy shop selling these handmade shoes, so much care and time goes into making each shoe and it is amazing to me how much love.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment