Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Farmcookies Maryellen Inspired Dress Pattern Doo Wop Days!

This week I am sharing some of my favorite 1950's inspired patterns and today I am sharing Farmcookies Doo Wop Days!
 Now is the perfect time to get sewing for your own dolls or the doll lover in your life, outfits inspired by the 1950's. I love the style of this dress and the price of the pattern is $8.95
This pattern is listed as Easy and one I think will pay for it's self over time. Check out this Etsy shop and this pattern listing by clicking here. 
Let us know what you are sewing! We would love to see what you are working on! Email us at karenmowen@gmail.com to let us know how your 1950's dresses are turning out!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment