Saturday, August 29, 2015

It's Saturday Don't You Wish You Could Stay In Your PJ's All Day?

Today is PJ Day here and I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite Pajama Listings on the Daydream Doll Boutique shop page. Starting with this Dottie Owl Set! This set comes with a hair band, socks and the adorable owl night gown for $17.99! 

Tween Doll lovers will like this Satin Dottie Set !

Speaking of robes! A Plush and Cozy Robe is just what I long for as the mornings grow colder here! I love the colors in these robes each offered at $11.99! 

These are just a small selection of what Daydream Doll Boutique has to offer your doll lover in the Pajama Shop! Click here to see all their Pj listings 
I would love to hear your favorites so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment