Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New My Life As Dolls Are Hard To Resist!

Madelon has sent me some photos of the My Life As Dolls just released at her Walmart. I love these little dolls and they have such sweet faces!
They have fun fashion forward clothing and accessories and they make accessibility to doll play affordable and easy!
Younger doll lovers to tweens will love these dolls!
Check out your local Walmart for fun My Life As Dolls and Accessories.
Thank you Madelon for sharing these photos with us! We would love to hear from you if you have one of these dolls and please feel free to let us know what you think of them!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have a My Life As Doll and it is the cowgirl, brunette and they are like american girl but not so pricey.

    ReplyDelete