Monday, August 24, 2015

Princess Fun From Daydream Doll Boutique

If you have a princess lover in your house there are some really fun new takes on the Princess look at Daydream Doll Boutique.  The Snow White Princess Costume is a favorite of mine as growing up it was Snow White who was my personal favorite princess. Each of today's princess gowns are offered at $15.99 and did you know that Daydream Doll Boutique now ships to Canada? They do! Which is great news for me!
Daydream Doll Boutique also offers two takes on Cinderella's dress this one inspired from the movie and this one shown below
I think both looks would make a fun addition to you princess collection.
My nieces LB and Thea love Tiana and this Frog Princess Gown!
My niece Trin's favorite princes is the Little Mermaid and this gown is one she would love for her dolls.
If you have any Sophia the First fans at your house take a look at this gown for sure! 
The gown color on this Brave Princess Gown is what I noticed first. I love these rich colors and this is a great princess look!

Aladdin's Princess is the next outfit and this looks like a ton of fun! I love the puffy pants and the jewel accent!
 Sleeping beauty has some lovely silver accents on her gown 

and check out the lovely lavender color on this Rapunzel inspired gown.
I think this gown called the Royal Princess is among my top favorites for it's style and color. Adding any of these princess gowns to your doll lovers collection will surely bring a smile to their faces! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment