Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sale Items In Stock at Daydream Doll Boutique


We all love a great deal when it comes to high quality doll play items and their is a sale on the Daydream Doll Boutique Shop Page you should know about.

There are wonderful items starting from $5-$15 that are perfect to add on to your order and tuck away until the next party or gift giving event. If you are like me and love doing Doll Themed advent calender's these are items I would add in a heart beat at substantial savings!

These cute Summer Dresses are on sale right now for $8
This Pink Soccer set is offered at $15 (cleats not included)

There is more in store so click here to see the Sale section of Daydream Doll Boutique and start stocking up and saving today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment