Friday, September 18, 2015

Big Sale At Springfield Collection's Website!


There is a very large clearance sale on line at Springfield Doll Collection's Website. It is the kind of sale savvy doll lovers, collectors and moms in the know live for. Picking up doll shoes, clothing and accessories for almost 75% and putting them away for rainy day's, birthday parties, holiday gifts or my favorite Dolly Advent Calendars.

I was thrilled to see doll shoes priced as low as 99 Cents! I was even more excited to see my favorite gift sets as low as $9.99 This one is one of my favorites and it is selling fast! Click here to get this gift set on sale now! 
While you are at it add this set to your basket! It is so much fun! Also offered at $9.99 Click here to add it to your basket. 

Doll Collectors take note 79 CENTS! For the Metal Doll Stand! Seriously a steal!  Click here to add a few to your order!
Springfield Dolls and their collection have been a favorite of mine for years. They offer wonderful items and make doll play accessible and affordable!
Subscribe to their news letter so you never miss a sale by clicking here. 
Thank you Springfield Collection for these great deals!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment