Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just Like Me Crochet Patterns...

This week I am sharing some wonderful pattern books you can order now and some you can pre order for both girls and 18 inch dolls. Today's book is Just Like Me Crochet Patterns.  This book came out in 2011 and is on sale this week at The Book Depository $11.28 US with always free shipping!
"Fun and fashionable crochet projects for the American girl in your life! With oodles of easy-to-crochet projects and step-by-step instructions, Just Like Me will have you on your way to creating something you love in just minutes. These projects are easy enough for rank amateurs, but are also interesting enough for the most accomplished hook-and-yarn artist. Get inspired to crochet cool hats, headbands and slippers with easy stitches and widely available yarns. Learn to make fabulous festive flowers that you can use to embellish your wardrobe or use in any craft project. Original patterns range from contemporary and classic to whimsical and wacky creations. You'll want to crochet them all!"
I hope you will have fun with some of these titles I suggest this week and I simply love these hats on the cover don't you?
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment