Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Monday Last BBQ of Summer! Lemon Bay Helps You Keep Summer Doll Play Alive All Year Long!

Some of my fondest Summer memories are from around the patio table and eating from the BBQ! Delicious memories from childhood and this past summer. I love the smell and taste of fresh grilled corn and partake in at least one very burnt hot dog every summer!
As we move into Autumn and then quickly in to the Christmas gift giving season  now is a great time to plan ahead if you would like something handmade or custom built for the doll lover in your life. This BBQ is on my list for items I would love to have for my dolls in my own collection and if handmade doll furniture is something you have in mind now is the time to start thinking about ordering to avoid the disappointment of the holiday rush! 

I do believe a burnt hot dog and some corn would make a lovely lunch today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment