Friday, September 18, 2015

Learn To Sew With Joan Hinds All Dolled Up

When I was learning to sew 5 years ago for my nieces dolls I was so excited to get All Dolled UP as a Christmas Gift! This book is a really great value not only do you get 18 inch doll patterns but there are patterns for bitty baby and bitty twin as well as girl sized patterns! I also liked that there was a DVD that came with the book. This was a fun way to learn to sew great doll clothes and I still use these patterns today 5 years later! This book is on sale this week at The Book Depository at 37% off and Free Shipping too! Click here to learn more about this book or to order
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment