Sunday, September 20, 2015

Making Wooden Doll Furniture! On My Wish List!

A week of crafts for dolls of all kinds would not be complete with out mentioning this book for Making Wooden Furniture for American Girl and Other 18 inch dolls. This book is back in print and on sale at The Book Depository for $17.25 and this book will give you some wonderful inspiration and help you create heirloom quality items for your dolls or the doll lover in your life. Do you see that play house in the photo! I would love that! Click here to learn more about this wonderful book now in it's third printing.
I hope you enjoyed this past week's series of craft books for creating items for doll play! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment