Monday, September 28, 2015

Mini Monday Fun! Lori Now At Target!

I can hardly contain my excitement for all these lovely photos that Madelon has sent to me. The new Lori line from Target has me just so thrilled. For the last 5 years I have been writing about the benefits of doll play and  how much play potential there is in these 6 inch dolls! Now you can purchase beautiful little dolls, outfits and so much more from Target!

Cute as a button and ready to go for a walk you can get sets perfectly priced at $15.99 that come with a little puppy friend for your little doll. 

The basic dolls start at $9.99 and the ballet dancers have the beautiful ballet studio to get excited for!

Fashion forward looks and such an affordable price point make these the perfect birthday gifts, holiday gifts and take along treasures!
Fun for fall
and winter too! I can not believe how cute these sets are! I really wish Target had not gone out of business here in Canada!
Thank you to Madelon for sharing these lovely dolls with us today! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment