Friday, November 27, 2015

Kittens For The Holidays! And Other Black Friday Fun Finds From Pixiefaire

Pixiefaire has some wonderful Black Friday finds for those of you crafty Christmas doll lovers out there and to view their Black Friday Page please click here. Today I wanted to talk about Socke and Smokey the two kittens featured on the Genniewren Designs Pattern page. I am so excited to see a kitten pattern and for those of you intermediate sewers out there this is a wonderful patter for you!
The pattern is offered at $5.99 and you can make an entire litter this holiday season for the doll lovers in your life. Pop over to check it out by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment