Tuesday, March 8, 2016

2 Great Patterns For Spring and Easter Break From Peppermintsticks!

Spring break starts for my family later this week and Tennis Camp is something lots of my kids friends are doing over the break. I found this fun Tennis Dress by Peppermintsticks on Pixiefaire. This PDF pattern is for the dress, sporty brief, wristbands and a knee brace. I love all the details in this fun pattern set! Offered at $5.99 this pattern can be viewed by clicking here. 
My kids and nieces will be doing lots of swimming over spring break. the Splash Zone pattern for a one piece ruffle swim suit is as cute as can be! Click here for this pdf pattern listing. Offered at $4.99 this is a great investment pattern as if you make one you can make dozens for your own dolls, friends dolls and more!
I would love to see your finished projects so if you have made any of these outfits please send us your photo of your completed projects! We would love to inspire others with your work!
Thank you for joining us here today! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment