Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Getting Ready for Spring With Jazzy Doll Duds!

Spring is fast approaching and today I am sharing outfits from my favorite Canadian Etsy Shop Jazzy Doll Duds. My Friend and Shop Owner Jean has some wonderful items in her shop and she is not only an Etsy shop owner but she is a doll lover too!
The above outfit is one of my current favorites in her shop. Shown on American Girl Doll Grace this outfit would look wonderful on any 18 inch doll click here to learn more about this listing.
Jean has put together some really great looks for dolls for spring and I have been lucky enough to receive a few outfits from her shop. Each outfit she makes is beautifully created and well thought out. I love this color on Maryellen! 
This is one outfit I have my eye on in Jean's Shop! Shown on my favorite American Girl Doll Model Chrissa. This is an outfit I would love for myself and my doll! Click here to see this fun listing.

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment