Thursday, March 10, 2016

Have You Seen These Sweet Little Dolls?

Have you seen the 7 inch dolls by Madame Alexander? Madelon send me a link to the website this week and I think they are adorable. These sweet faced little dolls are on line and priced under $16.95
These dolls are from the Madame Alexander Pocket Sized Storybook doll line and I think are as sweet as can be!
With arms that bend at the elbows and knees  these little lovelies look like they would be so much fun to play with!
I would love to hear what you think of these little dolls. Click here to visit the Madame Alexander website and do comment below to let me know what you think.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. Cinderella and Rapunzel (the first one with the long hair and lovely brown eyes) are my favorites.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete