Saturday, March 26, 2016

More Love For Maryellen

Maryellen has such a fun story and really is a delightful doll. Madelon found this great outfit for her On Etsy.  "The poodle skirt outfit came from MySewYouCreations. I paid $22.00 for it. It also has a piece of ribbon that  can be used as a belt"

Wearing an Etsy outfit, Madelon shares some lovely photos of her in her OG Diner 

I love the details on this outfit right down to the buttons!
Don't you wish Poodle Skirts would make a comeback?

Thank you Madelon for sharing your photos with us!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! The blouse reminds me of something "I Love Lucy" would have worn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The blouse reminds me of something "I Love Lucy" would have worn.

    ReplyDelete