Thursday, May 19, 2016

Crochet Swim Suit Pattern From Ma Petite Cherie Couture

I logged on to Pixiefaire this week and was surprised to see this new pattern for a Doll Bathing suit for Crochet. Such a talent and a lost art crochet. Now even beginners can make a truly fun suit for their dolls with this $3.99 pattern.
Front to back this is a sweet little suit! I can not wait to see what you all do with this pattern and all the fun new yards out for spring!
Click here to learn more about this pattern and how to purchase and down load it. 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could crochet. I have tried, but I need way more practice. I can sew and I can knit, but for some reason, crocheting just gets the best of me. Oh, btw I sewed up some pretty dresses the other day for the giveaway on my blog! :)

    ginnie / www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete