Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fantastic Fun Fordable and Reversible Play Sets From My Dolls Life


One of the first doll play crafts I started with was making a dolly bedroom scene. It is still one of my most favorite crafts. I love fordable back grounds and have made quite a few over the last 5.5 years. I was recently on the My Dolls Life website and was thrilled to see all their new fordable and affordable play sets!  I was most excited to see this one the Medical office scene. I think this is a really great play set idea and I love the colors. This is reversable and the back ground is a stage.
Perfect for dramatic doll play! Musicals, Plays, Fashion Shows, Talent Shows the possibilities are endless!
I was equally excited to see this Sports back ground! Lots of fun details on this one and it also has the same stage scene on the back. For doll lovers who love soccer, field hockey, lacrosse and more this is a great set!
There is also the Beauty Salon, with a sweet treat store on the other side! 
I have the Camp Play Scene and my nieces love it. they also love camping too, this way they can camp year round. The lazy river creek is my favorite part.

These Play Sets are priced under $20 and fold away for easy storage. Check these out and so much more in the My Dolls Life store on line by clicking here.
Thank you for joining us today, we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! And the website ships to Canada!

    ReplyDelete