Tuesday, June 14, 2016

We Want Your Thoughts On The New AG Wellie Wishers Dolls!




We all have heard by now about the Wellie Wisher dolls arriving in store at an American Girl flag ship store near you but I wonder how many of you will rush out and buy one of these new dolls?
I think these dolls are beautiful and well the boots are adorable and I wonder how well they will do. I like their bright colored clothing and soft sweet expressions, truly it would be hard for me to resist these lovely dolls. I hear that they are the same size as the H4H dolls that we spoke about yesterday but I simply can not wait to see them in person. I would love to know what you all think of these lovely dolls!
Please leave us a comment below and let us know what you think:

Will you buy one?

Do you think they look like the little sisters of American Girl dolls?

What are you most looking forward to from this new line of dolls?

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment below or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com


11 comments:

  1. I think they're absolutely adorable. I don't know if I'll buy any because I have a very tight budget and if they're expensive, I will just have to admire them from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't rush to buy one, but my goodness they are cute!! I especially love the red head. Maybe if they have some kind of promotion I will find the money. They are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute, but I don't see them as little sisters to the big AGs, however with a child's imagination it could work. I might get one just for fun, but they are a little pricey. I'm going to go to the debut and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if my kids will ask for one of these dolls. I'm assuming they will. AG has done a great job with their marketing. We've watched the Wellie Wishers sneak peek music video about 50x already and my kids have learned most of the words. I wish the books were being released now instead of in September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I'm looking at them I'm wondering if they will tolerate getting wet better than traditional AG dolls, since they have all vinyl bodies and fixed eyes with painted eyelashes. If these dolls can handle beach trips or a little water fun, they will become a must have in our house.

      Delete
  5. I do think they are cute. I'm not sure if little sister them to my AG dolls though. I have a couple of the BFC ink dolls left and think they look more like they'd be related to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard that the Wellie Wishers are 16 inches tall and that they are 14.5 inches tall. Does anyone know for sure?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Would love to buy my granddaughter one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi does anyone know where in south Africa I can finf these dolls

    ReplyDelete