Saturday, July 16, 2016

Farmcookies Designs Sewing Patterns for The Wellie Wishers 14 inch dolls!

Farmcookies Designs has some patterns for the Wellie Wishers dolls I wanted you to know about. This easy pattern is perfect for the 14 inch dolls and currently priced at $8.95 and is a PDF pattern print out. Click here for this pattern.

This  pattern includes a hat, romper and dress pattern as well. I love the neck line on the dress and I know that hat pattern will come in handy for sure!
In addition to the pattern offerings there is a selection of fun outfits read made for the Wellie Wishers Dolls as well click here to see all the outfits and patterns for the Wellie Wishers dolls. 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment