Thursday, February 16, 2017

Spring Feelings With Tea Time Fabric Panels Simple Dress

It is Thursday and I feel the need for Spring. I am truly loving all the designs that Tea Time Fabric Panels has and this one is a very simple but fun design.
I think this is super cute and I love the matching bag.
I love that these fabric panels are made to fit all 18 inch dolls, so no matter which brand you are sewing for you will have a beautiful outfit.
360 Degrees of cute springtime fun your young doll lover will enjoy and even help you to make. Click here to learn more about Tea Time Fabric Panels and please leave us a comment here letting us know what you think.
We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment below or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I like the print but the shoulders seem a little off to me...kinda spiky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is cute. I kind of wish there were a cap sleeve and a more snug waist.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete