Thursday, April 27, 2017

DAy 2- My Birthday Week Continues withInvitations

This mornings post kicks off with a rather special invitation for your Birthday Girl! I loved having my own photo taken at the American Girl Doll Store in New York and this invite I found on INKOHAUS Etsy shop is a nod to that fun experience. For $20 they will help you create a cover photo invite for your party. Click here to learn more. 
This listing from A Sweet Life Designs includes the invite and matching cupcake toppers you can make for ease and fun for the party! Click here to learn more about this listing.
LL Papergoods caught my attention with this Sock Hop! Themed invite. Click here to learn more about this shop and this fun listing.

Thank you for joining me for day 2, Invitations!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment