Saturday, April 15, 2017

Learn to knit a baby doll blanket from littlegirldesigns.com

I just found a fab site called littlegirldesigns.com  and this how too on making a baby doll blanket. So many of you have written me and said you wish you could knit or crochet and I am thrilled to have found this tutorial to share. If I can knit a baby doll blanket you can too!
If you can cast on this is a simple and fun pattern with fabric scraps or pick all one color. You can get started on yours by clicking here for littlegirldesigns.com 
Do check out this pattern by clicking here and stay for her wonderful website too!
Thank you for joining me here today! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment