Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tea Time Fabric Panel Strawberry Dress

Today I am sharing the adorable Strawberry Dress panel from Tea Time Fabric Panels. I just got my first kit in the mail and am looking forward to sewing! I have not sewn in almost a year so I am looking forward to sharing the journey with you.
I love the top of this dress! Younger doll lovers will have no trouble putting this dress on their own dolls!
Sewing this dress for Dolls just got more fun as well! You can see they are perfect for Canada's Maplelea Dolls!
Click here to learn more about Tea Time Fabric Panels and this Strawberry Dress!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love strawberries. This is a cute outfit. I like all the different pieces to it.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete