Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A look at the Grand Hotel From AG



Today Madelon shares with us her thoughts and pictures on the Grand Hotel Playset at American Girl.
Most of this set is plastic, sadly , for this price I would have liked to have seen higher quality wooden items.

The $275 grand hotel is pictured in the background. The walls are wooden with the lobby on one side and the room in reverse.


The grand hotel with the 4 accessory set's is $395


I do love the details that went into this set! 

Let us know your thoughts on this set. Is it one you would buy? Why or Why not? What do you like most, what don't you like?
Please leave us a comment below, we love hearing from you. Or you can email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. I saw it in person last month, in Seattle. I just loved it, but of course I have no room for it, nor do I have the extra cash. But it's sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really neat! I know a lot of crafters who are making their own versions.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete