Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Barbie Tip Tuesday- Sewing Patterns For Curvy Barbie!

I love my new Barbie and I am looking at ways to create and enjoy my new doll. I have found on Etsy in the DJRequiem Etsy Shop a pdf listing for patterns that flatter the Curvy Barbies.
I was drawn to my current Barbie because of her body type and if you are wondering this photo form the pattern listing helps explain the dolls sizes.
I am really excited to see this pattern book offered for PDF patterns!
There are more than 20 pages in this book for some wonderful dresses, basics and more. If you love Curvy Barbie you should check out this shop and listing by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining us today for our Barbie Tip Tuesday and look forward to sharing more Barbie themed ideas with you next Tuesday.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It's neat to see how the pattern works for all the sizes. Thank you for the look and comparison.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete