Saturday, November 18, 2017

Blessedly Stressed Saturday


The cold and flu season is officially here in WNY.  Our entire house is sniffling and coughing.  There are drippy noses everywhere I look and crying babies with rosy cheeks.  The bright side is, they are just colds, and soon will pass.  More good news is the snuggles are much snugglier and longer when the babies are not feeling well.  Pink eye may or may not be on the horizon, as it appears as if they have “pushed the cold” into their eye… AKA wiping buggies all over their face during the night.  The doctors will give them a once over tomorrow.


Generally, at this point in the holiday season I have the majority of our Christmas gifts bought, some stashed, some wrapped.  Well, I have a whole lot of nothing going on in that department.  I have been so busy with making doll bathrooms for Christmas gifts it is crazy.  I just purchased over $200.00 worth of doll tubs yesterday.  I am beyond busy, well beyond what I ever would have anticipated as a “holiday rush”.  I am SO glad I got all my non-profit pieces wrapped up before this or I would need to make some type of clone to keep all these shenanigans afloat.   I have everything from a beach theme bathroom set to unicorns.  I will post pictures of the beach theme – keep in mind I haven’t started the tub yet – but that needs some seashell stenciling and needs to be painted.  I just ran out of hours, that’s all.  My favorite part is the decorating – love to see an idea of someone’s come to life. 


Thanksgiving is just around the corner!  So hard to believe.  We celebrate at my Father in Laws, I’m just responsible for making macaroni and cheese.  I can handle that for sure.  As long as I have my sister-in law brings her dressing. 
I need to get my shopping on for sure!  Amazon here I come.  I am more of the online price comparison shopper.  But – I also enjoy making and repurposing items for gifts.  Get your craft on!  Be kind! And have a safe and Happy Holiday!

Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment: