Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Take A Trip Down Memory Lane With Madelon ...

This week is Madelon's Birthday and I want to wish her a very Happy one! Today Madelon is sharing some of her favorite toys and memories with us. She found a very cool website called www.wishbookweb.com  where you can view toys from your childhood in ways we all remember that holiday catalog!

"My mother thinks mine was the large size. It was blue with white wheels and it bounced. I remember taking the baby Jesus out of the crèche, putting him in the pram and taking him for a walk around the block. The neighbors were kind about it. Tiny Jesus, big pram!"

"I loved the Koala I had too! Really hoping it wasn't made of Koala fur, but it was super soft. It had vinyl hands and nose. I still have it somewhere."

Madelon also had Raggedy Anne and Andy! 

Check out the prices!
Thank you Madelon for sharing this with us today and I know many of us are going to really enjoy that website! 
More to come on this soon!
We love having you join us, please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 


2 comments: