Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Throwback Series To The Toys We Loved- Brandy's Baby Doll


Today Brandy shares her most favorite childhood doll with all of us...
Baby doll "My favorite “baby” was a 20 inch doll by Berjusa. I think these dolls are called LaBaby and the company has now changed its name to Berenguer. I named this doll Rachel and I carried her everywhere. I have no idea how old I was when I got her…sometime in the 1980s…I just always remember her being there. Love her so much. I gave her to my own daughters to cherish….of course I made sure they were old enough not to destroy her. Lol."

Thank you Brandy for sharing your favorite toys and memories with all of us.

We are so thrilled you joined us today and we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment