Monday, January 15, 2018

Karen's Adventures back to Barbies...

I am writing with excitement this morning, my niece PB who is three and very sure of her likes and dislikes asked me on Friday, "Aunty Please can you give me Barbie, her sisters, her swimming pool and her dream house, for my birthday?" this was music to my ears. Now her birthday is not until November and well this Aunty just might not make her wait as I am so very excited to share that the Barbie pool was on clearance at Walmart on Saturday so I had to pick it up.
I am more excited than anyone as she is the only one of my 8 nieces that seemed even remotely interested in Barbie! So I get to play. My sister when I told her about the request said "Only if it stays at your house!" I was like "Yes!" So I am anxious to set this up when she comes for her weekly playdate with me. But then we would need Barbies so....
 Don't let me loose in the Dollar store with a gift card! Actually I think I got a really good deal as these dolls at Walmart Canada are $5 each so it was like getting one for free.  Now I am on the lookout for a Skipper with dark hair, Stacy and Chelsea who used to be Kelly...
I am so excited and will keep you posted on our Barbie Adventure. Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy day! May you and your niece have many fun Barbie adventures!

    Dark haired Skipper? All mine are blond.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete