Monday, January 8, 2018

Madelon and The GOTY 2018!

Madelon went and met the GOTY at the American Girl Store on release day and she kindly is sharing her photos of the new collection with us today. I would love to hear what you all think of the new doll and her line of accessories and clothing. 
I love that the doll has a science back ground and that the company has put a great spin in the STEM education program. For those who may not know STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. 
There is so much attention to detail in this years GOTY I feel that a lot more work was put into this line! 

Pretty darn cool right?


A very detailed playset for sure and though it is not made of wood, it seems carefully put together and with great thought in detail once assembled. 

Every time you look you noitice something different, and exciting!

This set is out of reach for many coming in at $350, but what a playset!


What about the doll herself? 
I love the space outfit! 

A snug fit for astronauts and dolls alike!

Thank you Madelon for sharing your photos with us today. We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I finally received my catalog featuring Luciana. Everything is so well thought out and cool! The R&D team working on here did a wonderful job. I don't think she will be coming to my collection, but I'd like a few of her collection items and outfits.

    The catalog mentions some of the pieces having codes to unlock more play activities online. I'm hoping they are generic through the AG site and not tied to iTunes or apple.

    thank you for sharing your photos, Madelon!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete