Monday, February 26, 2018

Karen's Adventures Back To Barbie

This week I am sharing my niece PB and my dolly dress no sew creations. While visiting me recently she thought that the dolls all needed new dresses and she wanted to do everything herself.
At three there is only so much she can do so I gave in and brought out the scrap fabric I had, ribbons and she used safety scissors. I was only allowed to help with the scissors when they got stuck and I was allowed to help roll the dresses on the dolls as well as tie the bow but everything else she did herself.
Far from professional but she was very proud of herself and her dollies new dresses. It was a great activity with her as she learned and played. 
Thank you for joining me for this weeks Adventures back to Barbie.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment