Saturday, February 24, 2018

The Toys We Used To Love...Glow Friends!

Browsing on Etsy as I love to do I came across a long forgotten favorite toy my Glow Friends blog bugs! I had forgotten all about these little lovelies and got so excited to see them in The Pink Room Etsy shop. I remember charging these before I went to sleep at night and to this day I wonder what happened to my little glow bugs. If you are wanting a trip down memory lane do click here for this shop and listing. 
Equally exciting is that they have the Glo Friends Collectors Case!! Click here to learn more. 
Another wonderful Etsy shop has some for sale as well this show even has their matching sacs! Click here to see this listing in the New Wells Jewels Etsy Shop. 
What a fun trip for me down memory lane and seeing these once forgotten treasured companions! 
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments: