Monday, March 12, 2018

Karen's Adventures Back To Barbie

This week I surprised my niece PB with an outfit for Ken. Now I find that the $7 Walmart Canada Charges for this outfit a bit high but I will say I was actually impressed with how well made it was and that the shoes and clothing were easier to put on,  (for my niece who is 3) than I thought.
Our Dollar Store Ken was $4 if you remember and he came in just his swim trunks. I thought it would be fun for him to have shirt, pair of pants and a change of shorts. PB agreed that this was a good outfit for him.
Mind the mess in the back ground but we think Ken looks rather good in his new outfit!
A very happy adventure back to Barbie play time this week. Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment