Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter Monday Oops! Barbie's 1962 Dream House...

Hi everyone I am so sorry I did not post on time today. I have been at a hockey tournament with my boys and was so tired last night I forgot to post! So here is my post today.
Amazon has put up a new Barbies dream house from the 1960's that Is such a fun retro play set. Lots of great details in this revamp and doll collectors would love  this as much as today's Barbie lover.
There is so much to love in this set! As well I read the doll comes with!
Here is the Amazon link and the listing of what you get. I wish this would come live at my house!
  • The year is 1962 and Barbie doll has moved into her swell new Dream House
  • The custom-designed, mid-century modern décor includes a hi-fi stereo and self-assembled slim-line furniture
  • Barbie is included too, and she's ready to entertain friends or spend a quiet evening relaxing in her living room
  • Fold the walls and the house neatly stores the furnishings and becomes a portable carry case for on-the-go fun!
  • Doll included. Assembly required. Colors and decorations may vary


I AM NOT AN AMAZON AFFILIATE so if you click I don't make any money. I just want to share my love of this set with you. Click here for Amazon listing. 

Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment