Monday, May 14, 2018

Adventures in Barbie- Bringing home the boat

Friday my niece PB and I were at the Thrift store and she spotted the Barbie Boat, she was insisting that this come home with us. I could not help but say yes and was very thankful that I have a minivan so we could get it home. She held it the entire way, also!
 She was so excited listing off who would drive her boat when we got home and she is very into Pirates right now so this was fun to tie in her love of pirates and Barbie.
Even though this was a great find we realize that pieces are not with it that should be but she doesn't care and for $6.99 she will get a ton of playtime out of it.
Happy to Sail the Seas of my living room with her, we hope you have some fun adventures with Barbie today too!
Thank you for joining us here we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment