Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Toys We Used To Love, Sea Wee Dolls...

I was thinking back to these little mermaid toys we had when I was growing up, I am actually pretty sure it was my sisters that had these lovely little dolls. I came across them in the Polly Pocket Plus Etsy Shop and was reminded that these were called Baby Sea Wee Dolls! This one is in perfect condition and click here to see it in the shop! 
I was very sure my sisters dolls had hair and I looked a bit more and found the one I know my sister had in the Candy's Toy Box Etsy Shop! I loved these little dolls, though my sisters took them into the bath and I know they are long gone! Click here to see this one listed in shop. 

Crafty Sara has this listing which has the big sisters and babies. I had so much fun checking out the Sea Wee Dolls and I hope you did too. To see this listing click here. 

Did you have these little mermaids too?
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment